Friday, April 16, 2010

Occy health say yes

I had a meeting with occupational health yesterday to determine if the plan to return to work was sound and whether or not I was sound to go back too! Well I must have been on best behaviour as they think it's a good plan to return on as they said they're happy with the plan.

So the plan, I'm dropping Wednesdays (completely forever done) and will start back by working the first two periods Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and see how it goes. If I'm knackered as is possible then I have Wednesday to rest. If that goes well for the first couple of weeks then I'll build up to doing all morning on those four days and then when that feels sustainable then go back in full time and see how that works out. I want to go back but I want to go back once, so I'm going to take my time and make sure that I get it right first time.

Bring on Monday morning.........I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. Im sure you'll be great and will really enjoy it. And you wont have me next door to annoy you anymore!!

    ReplyDelete