Monday, May 31, 2010

Less negativity......

The last post needed saying and I said it. But it probably didn't read very positively, my life is awesome, it's bloody brilliant being me.

Last weekend we were invited to Gareth and Julia's wedding at Borrowdale youth hostel in the lakes. Gareth is a good friend and neighbour and I was proud to be an usher even though I had to wear way too much wool on the hottest day of the year!

We had a brilliant weekend and Gareth and Julia just looked so happy and it all looked right. It reminded me of our wedding, a hot but wonderful day were everything went right and Wendy looked stunning. Being in the lakes was very relaxing and made me so incredibly happy. We'll be back one day, with or without the kids I'm not sure, I'd like to do both we will see.

Anyhow photos say so much I'll let them do the talking.







No comments:

Post a Comment