Friday, May 15, 2009

Don't shake that bucket at me.......

Having dropped the bombshell at mum and dad's we went home via the supermarket. I was having great difficulty walking into the shop as I had a completely irrational rage at people walking past smoking. I know that my cancer isn't anything to do with smoking but it was a simple anger thing, I wanted to be angry at something and the little white sticks were my target.

Shopping doen and we're heading out of the shop and there's a good hearted and well meaning guy collecting for a cancer charity! I felt it better to say nothing than to ask for the contents of his bucket!

It's just so weird, everywhere Wendy and I looked there was a sign for cancer care, adverts on the tv showing macmillan cancer support. I didn't ask for this, I don't want reminding about it. I DON'T WANT CANCER.

No comments:

Post a Comment